Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Ch-ch-ch-changes

I just don't know how I feel about it. I know, one could look at it as perfect timing- I mean, Rory didn't get the internship at the NYT, and her options look slim (which is because she over-confidently narrowed her own options on the bet that she'd get that internship) but she's Rory Gilmore! She can find something, for sure! But like Lorelai said, she's used to getting what she wants, and hanging out with the uber-rich and snooty at Yale can't have helped but obscure her priorities.
But, marriage? Right out of college? To LOGAN? I mean, first of all, what kind of a name is Logan. Were they really naming kids things like Logan 21 years ago? I never ran into one. I'm just sayin'. And it's not like he has a stellar reputation for putting her first, you know- to move clear out to CA and follow him around like a puppy girlfriend is one thing, but MARRIAGE. I just don't know.
But the good news is, Luke knows Lorelai will allllllllwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyys love him, and he loves her too. It's allllll falling into place. Ahhhh.

No comments: