Sunday, May 27, 2007

but it's not morning!

I was this close to going in today. It's our newly-ordained priest's first Mass, and I was actually invited. I really like this new priest, and would have liked to be there.
But, I just dooooon't feel good.
I've been psyching myself out all week about morning sickness. In my first pregnancy, the one that made it almost 3 months, I was sooo sick- three times a day, even past the point when the baby's heart had stopped beating. THAT didn't seem fair. But anyway, I have been dreading the point where I start to get sick like that again. Every day I find myself thinking "ooh is that nausea I feel?" But I think I've really been talking myself into sickness, rather than relishing this time that I have now to eat what I want (rather than the constant diet of cheerios I ate back then).
When I first found out I was pregnant, I set out to eat all my favorite foods while I still could- except for those with soft cheese or luncheon meat in them, because they are verboten- so I've been eating pretty well over the past couple of weeks.
But today, I feel a bit yucky. So I'm going to take advantage of the holiday weekend and stay close to home. Maybe I'll venture out for another tub of cottage cheese, though...

No comments: