Thursday, June 08, 2006

oh sheesh...

The one day I mention Amy Welborn on my blog I get up the gumption to leave a non-anonymous comment on her blog! She's probably WAY to busy to visit my little ol' corner of the interweb. I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know I exist. Right. No problem.
Scott read my DaVinci post and I asked him, "do you think I slandered the Church too much? Are they going to shut me down?" and he chuckled. "slandered? No... you were honest..." That's not all that comforting. That said, I just came back from the bathroom and had to really keep myself from flushing that davinci book. It's "The DaVinci Deception" by the way, and it's put out by Catholic Exchange. It's hooey. I'm sure Amy Welborn's book is head and shoulders above it!
(Hi Amy! Love your blog! Heh heh...)

No comments: