Monday, June 19, 2006

82 degrees

That's the temperature in my office right now. How about that! I am sweating off my body fat while getting ministry work done! I'm a lucky girl.

Yes, I'm a little cranky today- I admit it! It happens! I don't feel like seeing anyone I work with face-to-face, (although a visit from my assistant was very nice!) and I just can't wait to get out of here and to Bible Study tonight. I love that Bible Study is on Monday nights, because Monday is my unhappiest day. Not because of the typical back-to-work-after-the-weekend misery, (I come back on Sunday) but, I guess because it seems like the poop always seems to hit the fan on Mondays.Today, just as on schedule, the poop has hit the fan. And, did I mention, it's HOT in here?

Walking into Nancy's house is almost like my soul goes "ahhhhhhh...." The food is always comfort food, and the company is always buoying. I can't wait to get there.

No comments: