Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We're home again, home again, jiggety-jig, after a satisfying and fun Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Mass at our parish was wonderful, and everyone was gracious with their quick glances at my new renovations and the weird backward hugs I offered. After Mass we headed to Maine where we finished up gift preparations and hung out with my sisters in their house, which is a sanctuary of comfort and, well, joy. And that's all year long- not just at Christmas.
This morning we were treated to a tooo-good breakfast and I got some VERY cool gifts! After great food and fun with family and friends, we are back in our living room eating the chocolates out of our stockings. I'm wiped out from being a post-op trooper all day and ready for bed.
Now that's what I call a Christmas. Hope yours was as good as ours!

No comments: