Thursday, June 05, 2008

Wowser

I went to my Spiritual Director today and yet again God blew my mind. I knew it was going to be a good day, despite the gloomy weather, and couldn't wait to get to the parish where my SD works to tell her all about the exciting stuff going on in my faith life.I was talking along, completely missing the wowser-meaning in my own words, and she stopped me and said "Wow!" She essentially slowed me down enough to get me to look at the amazing way God is working in my life. She was right- Wow. I left her office exhilarated, blown away, peaceful, relieved, fascinated. It was an emotional realization that she guided me to and through- we spent a lot of the rest of my appointment time just looking at each other with our mouths wide open. Now I feel exhausted. I'm looking forward to parsing this all with God and seeing where He will lead me next.

1 comment:

HerMajesty00 said...

Margo...doesn't the job of a SD seem so neat?
As for your life....you and Scott have worked VERY VERY hard to bring to fullness God's plan for you. So fun!