Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sum-Sum-Summertime!!!

Wow, how did we get to the end of June so fast?? I can't believe it's almost time for our annual camping trip and the 4th of July. For me the trip to Western Mass, while in no way "roughing it" is such a fun kickoff to the Summer months, my favorite time of year. We got engaged, don't you know, at Tanglewood during the broadcast of A Prairie Home Companion, and now go back every year to that sacred place.
Then, after that, comes a Summer tailor-made for me. I'm an Olympic junkie, and love-ove-ove the Tour De France. And did I mention I'll be turning 40 this year, complete with a big old love fest party in my honor, in August?
Then Fall brings grad school and another great year at my parish. I feel a little bit like a spoiled child. It's nice work, if you can get it!

No comments: