Friday, December 01, 2006

Airport Report

We are in the airport in Boston- got here almost 3 hours early… anxious to get going? YES! We heard from Jim and Paula today and they gave us some great travel tips which will get us to the Church on time, if you will, safe and sound. We just had a reasonably okay (but grossly overpriced!) burger at Johnny Rocket’s in the airport, and I splurged on a 5.00 beer! Now we’re in a row of seats a few gates down from ours- (there’s still an hour and a half to go) plugged in to the outlet and considering a Starbuck’s. Already I feel a little disconnected with the world-in airports I lose all sense of time- and I’m so anxious to get on the plan and settle in. We got seats at the desk, so no worries about getting on board, unless, as the gate person told us, three football teams suddenly come in to buy tickets for our flight.

Scott is watching Office space on his laptop and listening though earphones, and laughing out loud. Loud!

Okay, that’s it, I can wait no more- I’m off to starbuck’s. Hey, will you watch my bag? JUST KIDDING! Never leave your bag with a stranger!!

No comments: