Friday, December 01, 2006

From the Plane!

(okay, not really- REALLY I'm posting this from the hotel room, which charges an outrageous $10.00 a day for wifi. Free the Internet!! But I did write this entry (except for this part, ya) on the plane.

Hello from mid-air! The little screen in the center seat shows our plane at over Wisconsin, at 444 miles per hour at an altitude of 31,311 feet. I am a HUGE JetBlue fan as of today (if I weren’t already since they hired my brother). They have been nothing but kind and helpful since we entered Logan Airport. Just now the nicest flight attendants I ever have encountered (Robin and Mark) chatted with us while we waited for the bathroom, and gave us free beers!! (This may be a big secret, I don’t know if I’m supposed to tell. Let’s just say we have been treated very well.) They were so funny, and friendly, and asked about my brother, and what kind of plane he flies… I know I am supposed to know that. I don’t, though. I told them to keep an eye out for him, and told them that he’s very nice and handsome, and they both seemed like they were looking forward to running into him. Also, the plane is completely bitchen, with those famous leather seats and little tv’s in the seatbacks! We just finished watching Little Miss Sunshine (you swipe your debit card in the seatback to watch!! Five bucks!) and now we’re watching tv (that’s free). Really, very cool.



There’s a bit of turbulence right now, but honestly I feel very safe. (what other choice do I have, right? But I do.) I just pick up my beer every time it gets bumpy until things calm down. Ooh! We’re crossing into Minnesota! The Weather Channel ((ch. 11 on the plane) says there’s a giant storm here! Maybe that explains the turbulence.

No comments: