Friday, June 08, 2007

T-minus 1 day

After a long week, tomorrow is a big day- we head up to celebrate my sister's birthday with my family, then on to the dreaded 20th high school reunion. The good news is, the website that's been put up for the reunion has a list of who's coming, so I can cheat and check my yearbook ahead of time and try to put faces with names. Plus, now I have advanced knowledge that my high school boyfriend will be there with "guest".
Scott, who seriously is the best person ever, took me out to Target to find me something nice to wear, plus some accouterments and necessary stuff. Then he coughed loudly and blocked me from view as I threw up in the Target parking lot, holding my hair and assuring me that no one was looking.
THEN, he drove all over town getting me a chocolate shake AND the bacon pizza I suddenly had to have.
I asked him tonight how long he'll be this patient with my ridiculousness. He is the most patient man I know. I am the luckiest girl I know. (except for all the throwing up)

1 comment:

HerMajesty00 said...

When you know you will love your husband for life....8 months pregnant with aching feet that you cannot even see let alone reach....and he gives you an end of the day foot massage...Margo let me tell you- ABSOLUTELY nothing in the world will ever feel so good...
PS: Bologna and cheese on white bread and Nestle crunch bars are two things that when you throw back up they do not leave an after-taste!