Wednesday, August 02, 2006

about that call...

I get a prayer email-a-day, well, just about every day. It's meant for people in business, so it's brief and applicable to yer average businessperson's life. Here's today's:

I pray that I acknowledge my specific calling with the respect and responsibility it deserves.

"He had been lead to believe that business was of the world and that as he matured in his faith, Jeff would eventually be lead to a higher calling, outside of business. Jeff recalls, "In many ways it left me feeling guilt that as a businessman, I was a second-class Christian." After much prayer and discussion with wise people, he discovered that his business was a higher calling and that it was his. - - Larry Julian, God is My CEO

You can get a prayer like this evey day too:
Visit our Website to Register: http://www.companyofprayer.com

No comments: