Friday, October 12, 2007

it's another meme! (link-intensive!)

Here's a fun quiz made up especially for bloggers. The rules are easy. Just post the quiz on your blog and answer the questions, then pass it on to five other bloggers, and link to them in your post.
1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?
Oh goodness, the NO- I did go to Mass in french once, at St. Anne De Beupre in Canada, and I went to a Rosary service in... I think it was probably Spanish. I don't even know where I'd go to find a Latin Mass.

2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?

3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?
I'm yer basic bleeding heart Liberal.

4. Are you a comment junkie?
No, I do comment here and there, but I wouldn't call myself a junkie. I LOVE getting comments on my blog though!

5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?
Yes, sometimes I do!

6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?
I have. Being a Catholic in Boston means you're in danger of witch-hunting, to a certain degree, so I have kept anon. at times.

7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
I don't know. I read a lot of Catholic blogs but I don't think I blog enough to keep up with the pressure of being linked to by anyone significant... I like the blogrolls I'm already on, like Sue's!

8. Which blog is the first one you check?
Here's the order of my bookmark tab- I check them in order every day:
Qwantz (not a blog, just a wicked funny comic)
Shorpy, the 100 year old photo blog
Facebook
Dot's Diary I have been loving this one, it's a son posting his mother's diary from 1945. SO cool.
A Hole in the Head This is no Catholic blog, it's a gay man's collection of ephemera and other hy-sterical stuff. I love it.
RTHM Sue B's blog- and from here I check Don's and Paula's.
TCYML I won't even link to this one, she's a Steubie YM, and it's really a case of checking in to see what ridiculous thing she's saying today.
Scrutinies This was Anonymous Teacher Person until she was found out by her students- (no one stays anonymous forever on a blog) I just like reading about her teaching, she is a high school rel. teacher.
Whispers in the Loggia Serious Catholic Presbyterate Gossip.
Charlotte was Both Amy Welborne's new blog. She's interesting and keeps up on Catholic stuff, but her commenters are generally wacky.
Larry This is a new one I found from Real Live Preacher's blog. He works in a detox program and writes some good, honest stuff.
Oh and now, Knitting Journey!
I have a whole different set of blog links on my work computer, including Ashleigh's now!

9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?
Oh sure! I've met Sue, and Don, and Cathy, and Paula, and Ashleigh, and scads of other bloggers! I've even met Dom B, whose blog I think is a silly mess.

10. What are you reading?
I'm half-way through this bunch of books- too much blog reading to get to my books these days!
Last Days of Dead Celebrities
Spook
Three Men in a Boat (to say nothing of the dog)
I Love You Beth Cooper


I pass this quiz on to :
Sue, Paula, Don, Ashleigh, and Cathy!

1 comment:

Johnny C said...

Wow... thanks for mentioning my wee little bloggy... it's been fun... and Dot's Diary just got written up in the Chicago Tribune today in a piece by Erik Zorn.