Thursday, March 12, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY 03/12/09...
Outside My Window... my little garden is gathering up strength for the day I can pull all the mulchy leaves off and let the sun at them.
I am thinking... about 30 Rock, it's just such a funny show!!! I get a new quotable quote from that show every week.
I am thankful for... for payday! We can get groceries now! Woo!
From the kitchen... did I mention we have no groceries?
I am wearing... I'm dressed, still dressed from work! No pajamas this time! But soon...
I am creating... seriously strong stomach muscles from the cough I have.
I am going... to California in April for a conference. I'm so looking forward to it!!
I am reading... still a LOT for my Christology class. But also, I'm reading a book called Good News Parish Leadership that says, among other things, that hospitality is job one for a parish. Job One!
I am hoping... that my doctor will call me tomorrow and save me from this cough.
I am hearing... Pip purring from my lap
Around the house... oh, you know, laundry awaits.
One of my favorite things... is bedtime. I love crawling into our bed and pulling the comforter up under my chin. Ahhhhhhh.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Friday night is Soup and Stations at the church, and the Youth Ministry is sponsoring. The rest of Friday and Saturday I will probably spend the day on the couch trying not to cough.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Last year I planted grape tomato seeds, and they only grew about two inches over the summer, so I brought them in for the winter. Lookit them now!!

1 comment:

HerMajesty00 said...

Plants plants a real sign of Spring!